I just have a few things to talk about. First, I moved into college yesterday! It was a long, stressful day but once I got settled and met some people it ended up being pretty fun! College is different. Inver Hills Community college was not really college, it was like a glorified high school. River Falls is a more traditional college, and I am excited to make it my home!
So my personal life has been pretty messy but through the mess I am able to form a few thoughts and tips to hopefully help you, if needed.
- You cannot force things to happen. Everything will happen on its own time.
- When you ask God for change and he does not deliver exactly what you wanted, just know, he still delivered the right thing.
- Stay on top of your work.
- Miley Cyrus’s music is still bomb as FUCK
- It is totally OK to take time to do you. We all struggle with the need to be wanted by someone else, but want yourself before someone else wants you.
- Don’t give a Fuck, seriously I have been at college for 24 hours and I see girls all around me trying soo hard to fit in and be perfect. Don’t try so hard, be you, be cool.
There ya go, that is all I got for the day. I am struggling with little nit picky things in my life, and I have been taking time to try and overcome them.
I love you all, please know that.